Mark Sandy’s latest monograph, Romanticism, Memory, and Mourning, builds upon his previous work on Romantic subjectivities, legacies and constructions of place. This study unites these previous interests in an exploration of how the language of … Continue reading
Home » Items tagged with 'memory'
Recent Blog Posts
- CFP–Romantic Boundaries (Special Issue of Romantic Textualities) 8 September 2023
- Jeremy Corbyn, Romanticism and Vogon Poetry 6 July 2023
- Introducing our new Digital Editor: Andrew McInnes 6 July 2023
- CFP—In Other Wor(l)ds: Romanticism at the Crossroads (Special issue of Romantic Textualities) 18 April 2023
- Teaching Romanticism XXXVI: Romantic Melodrama 22 December 2022
Items tagged with 'memory'
Tweets by Romantic TextualitiesMy Tweets
Ann Radcliffe authorship bibliography book history book trade drama eighteenth century English literature fiction Four Nations gender global gothic history illustration intertextuality Ireland Jane Austen John Keats literary canon literature Lord Byron Mary Shelley Minerva Press national identity nationalism nineteenth century novels Percy Bysshe Shelley poetry politics print culture publishing reception Romanticism Samuel Taylor Coleridge Scotland Tales of the Dead teaching travel writing visual cultures Walter Scott William Lane William Wordsworth women's writing