Mark Sandy’s latest monograph, Romanticism, Memory, and Mourning, builds upon his previous work on Romantic subjectivities, legacies and constructions of place. This study unites these previous interests in an exploration of how the language of … Continue reading
Home » Items tagged with 'community'
Recent Blog Posts
- The Minerva Press: Challenging its reception as a purveyor of ‘trash’ novels of the ‘common run’ 1 September 2020
- Teaching Romanticism XXXIV: Jane Austen, part 2 26 June 2019
- Teaching Romanticism XXXIII: Jane Austen, part 1 24 June 2019
- Teaching Romanticism XXXII: Drama, part 8 30 July 2018
- Teaching Romanticism XXXI: Drama, part 7 30 July 2018
Items tagged with 'community'
Ann Radcliffe authorship bibliography book history book trade drama eighteenth century English literature Fantasmagoriana fiction Four Nations Frankenstein gender Gespensterbuch global gothic illustration Ireland Jane Austen John Keats literary canon literature Lord Byron Mary Shelley national identity nationalism nineteenth century novels Percy Bysshe Shelley poetry politics print culture reception Romanticism Samuel Taylor Coleridge Scotland Scottish literature Tales of the Dead teaching theatre history travel writing visual cultures Walter Scott William Wordsworth women's writing