by Helen Stark, Newcastle University In September 2013 I was lucky enough to spend 5 days in the Pforzheimer Collection at the New York Public Library, largely – despite the myriad treasures there – consulting … Continue reading
Home » Items tagged with 'Teresa Guiccioli'
Recent Blog Posts
- (Re-)Creating Cambrian Pictures 1 March 2021
- The Minerva Press: Challenging its reception as a purveyor of ‘trash’ novels of the ‘common run’ 1 September 2020
- Teaching Romanticism XXXIV: Jane Austen, part 2 26 June 2019
- Teaching Romanticism XXXIII: Jane Austen, part 1 24 June 2019
- Teaching Romanticism XXXII: Drama, part 8 30 July 2018
Items tagged with 'Teresa Guiccioli'
Ann Radcliffe authorship bibliography book history book trade drama eighteenth century English literature Fantasmagoriana fiction Four Nations Frankenstein gender global gothic illustration Ireland Jane Austen literary canon literature Lord Byron Mary Shelley Minerva Press national identity nationalism nineteenth century novels Percy Bysshe Shelley poetry politics print culture publishing reception Romanticism Samuel Taylor Coleridge Scotland Tales of the Dead teaching travel writing visual cultures Wales Walter Scott William Lane William Wordsworth women's writing