As part of this ongoing series on Teaching Romanticism we will consider the ways in which we lecture on and discuss individual authors, whether during author-specific modules or broader period surveys. I thought it would … Continue reading
Home » Items tagged with 'James Orr'
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing our new Reviews Editor 20 January 2018
- Teaching Romanticism XXIV: Irish Romanticism 10 October 2017
- CFP: The Minerva Press and the Romantic-Era Literary Marketplace 2 September 2017
- Teaching Romanticism XXIII: Lord Byron 21 August 2017
- Teaching Romanticism XXII: Transatlantic Romanticism, part 3 25 April 2017
Items tagged with 'James Orr'
bibliography eighteenth century English literature Fantasmagoriana fiction Four Nations Frankenstein French revolution gender Gespensterbuch global gothic illustration Ireland Jane Austen Keats literary canon literature Lord Byron Mary Shelley Mary Wollstonecraft national identity nationalism nineteenth century novels Percy Shelley poetry politics postcolonialism print culture publishing reception Romanticism Samuel Taylor Coleridge Scotland Scottish literature Tales of the Dead teaching travel writing visual cultures Wales Walter Scott William Wordsworth women's writing world literature