In July, I travelled to Sydney to take part in the second biannual conference of the Romantic Studies Association of Australasia. Founded in 2010, the RSAA aims ‘to promote the study of the literary, artistic, … Continue reading
Home » Items tagged with 'Pacific'
Recent Blog Posts
- The Minerva Press: Challenging its reception as a purveyor of ‘trash’ novels of the ‘common run’ 1 September 2020
- Teaching Romanticism XXXIV: Jane Austen, part 2 26 June 2019
- Teaching Romanticism XXXIII: Jane Austen, part 1 24 June 2019
- Teaching Romanticism XXXII: Drama, part 8 30 July 2018
- Teaching Romanticism XXXI: Drama, part 7 30 July 2018
Items tagged with 'Pacific'
Ann Radcliffe authorship bibliography book history book trade drama eighteenth century English literature Fantasmagoriana fiction Four Nations Frankenstein gender Gespensterbuch global gothic illustration Ireland Jane Austen literary canon literature Lord Byron Mary Shelley Minerva Press national identity nationalism nineteenth century novels Percy Bysshe Shelley poetry politics print culture publishing reception Romanticism Samuel Taylor Coleridge Scotland Tales of the Dead teaching travel writing visual cultures Walter Scott William Lane William Wordsworth women's writing